Intake and Admission
- Create admission areas that help reduce fear, anxiety and stress for pets and people
- Gather important historical information about behavior
- Provide the smoothest transition possible for animals entering the shelter
Housing and Environment
- Create a safe, comfortable, and Fear Free environment for shelter animals.
- Understand the impact of the environment on the behavior, health, and wellbeing of shelter animals.
Enrichment for Shelter Cats
- Learn the purpose of enrichment and the various types of enrichment for cats
- Understand cat behaviors and key tools for monitoring mental health
- Utilize the correct tools for mental and physical enrichment